Green Tea is known to be a powerful antioxidant which which helps prevent cell damage. Green Tea also contains polyphenols. Polyphenols are anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic. Check out our Favorite Best Rated Green Tea below.
Best Green Tea
- GREEN TEA BAGS - 100 Tea Bags filled with premium green tea.
- ORGANIC GREEN TEA - The tea is blended, filled into tea bags and packed into foil-lined kraft bags in California
- 100 ECO-CONSCIOUS TEA BAGS - Our premium tea bags are constructed of Abacá Hemp Fiber Paper. They are free of dyes, adhesive, glue and chlorine bleach. No staples, strings, bags or extra waste - just delicious tea!
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our Organic Green Tea, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
- GREEN & BRIGHT: Green tea is a more delicate brew that is typically lower in caffeine than black & Oolong teas. Include it in your healthy lifestyle. Gluten -free, calorie-free, & Kosher certified; Bigelow tea delivers on all the health benefits of tea.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Bigelow Tea for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with English Breakfast, smooth out the day with Vanilla Chai, get an antioxidant boost from Green Tea, or relax & restore with one of our variety of herbal teas.
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still Family Owned and Still American made.
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY SINCE 1945: Since Constant Comment, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea. Compare our teas to Twinings, Celestial Seasonings, Numi,, Tazo Good Earth, Harney & Sons, Lipton, Teavana, & Taylors of Harrogate, & taste the difference.
- DELICATE GREEN TEA: Our Classic Green Tea provides essential antioxidants making it delicious & healthy! Our tea is not harsh, not too grassy but smooth & very delicate... easy to drink hot or iced. Enjoy the whole cup and then treat yourself to another.
- WHOLE LEAF TEA: Oi Ocha Green Tea is brewed from first flush whole green tea leaves grown in Japan not from tea powder or concentrate; using the whole leaf means our teas don’t lose any of the health benefits that are naturally present in green tea leaves
- CLEAN AND REFRESHING: Oi Ocha Unsweetened Green Tea has is natural clean tasting and refreshing; putting our iced green tea in a convenient ready to drink bottle means you can have your hydration on the go; it makes a great alternative to traditional sodas
- LOW CALORIE: ITO EN's Oi Ocha Green Tea has no sugars or artificial sweeteners, making it a delicious, substitute for your usual sugary soda or flavored coffee at only 5 calories; try our naturally vitamin and antioxidant rich tea, and you may never look back
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH: brewed from premium Japanese loose tea leaves, Oi Ocha provides natural catechin tea antioxidants and other healthy goodies; a key to good health, happiness, and wisdom, green tea is the perfect refreshment for your health and well-being
- NO ADDITIVES: ITO EN teas are brewed with no artificial colors or flavors so you can be confident that the only things in our bottles are delicious, healthy green tea and natural flavors; it's a refreshing beverage you can always feel good about drinking
- 100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - Pure Shade-Grown Green Tea Leaves - All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Origin - sourced directly from organic farms in Uji and Kagoshima, Japan, allowing us to provide much better quality at better pricing
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes - Culinary Grade Matcha is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to lattes, smoothies, baked goods, and other dishes
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just email us and we'll make it right
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 25 Jasmine Green tea bags. Green tea scented with jasmine flowers. Steep for two minutes for the perfect cup of green tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- JASMINE GREEN TEA: Pure green tea expertly blended and infused with real jasmine flowers to deliver a fragrant tea with a unique floral aroma and taste.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
- All natural green tea is made from the finest leaves from around the world
- LIPTON Tea is 100% natural. No additives, preservatives or colorings
- 165mg Tea Flavonoids per 8 fl oz serving
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Lipton, for people who love tea
- Brewed from Real tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate
- No artificial sweeteners or added color
- Unsweetened Green Tea
- 0 calories per bottle
- Includes twelve 18.5 ounce bottles
- Imozai organic green tea is freshly harvested from a tea plantion in China
- USDA Certified Organic
- Green tea has been the herbal supplement with a history of use dating back 4,000 years.
- A typical cup of green tea has about 20-30mg of caffeine,and a cup of coffee ranges from 100-180mg.
- Individually wrapped.Total 100 count
- Premium green tea
- Light, delicate tea handpicked in spring
- Steep for 1-3 minutes in boiling water before drinking
- It can be enjoyed on its own or with milk and sugar
- Tazo Zen Green Tea Bags help you focus and experience a true zen moment
- This invigorating blend of green tea with bright lemongrass and crisp spearmint will keep you focused
- Experience our unique green tea blend with a twist
- Our green tea blend infused with crisp notes of spearmint, lemongrass, and lemon verbena can be enjoyed hot or iced
- Discover our invigorating flavored green tea for a moment of zen during your day
- Case of six boxes, three containing 20 tea bags and three containing 18 (total of 114 tea bags)
- Flavors include Pomegranate Raspberry, Premium Green, Moroccan Mint, Green Chai, Mojito Mint, and Fusion Green & White
- Great way to sample different flavors of Stash Tea
- Kof-K Kosher certified, caffeine free, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world
- FOR EVERY OCCASION: This well-rounded variety pack includes Classic Green Tea, Green Tea with Lemon, Green Tea with Pomegranate, Green Tea with Mint, Green Tea with Peach & Constant Comment Green. Delicious as hot tea or iced tea, sweetened or plain
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Bigelow tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go! Gluten -free, calorie-free, & Kosher certified.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a tea for morning, noon & night time relaxation. Try our English Breakfast, Vanilla Chai, antioxidant Green Tea, decaffeinated, organic teas & a variety of our herbal tea bags.
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel & warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still family owned and American made.
- BIGELOW TEA: Since 1945, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea & are proud to be a Certified B Corporation - meeting the highest verified standards of social & environmental performance, transparency & accountability.
- Finest Ingredients: This Chinese Green Tea with Panax Ginseng and full blossom honey is sourced from the world's best ingredients.
- As Featured on NBC's Today Show: The Republic of Tea's Honey Ginseng Green Tea was featured on the Today Show's segment, "What's In", speaking to its universal popularity.
- A Taste of Elegance: The combination of honey and ginseng creates a subtle, sweet flavor that makes this Chinese green tea perfect for any season.
- The Perfect Item: The delightful flavor of honey and ginseng mixed with a peaceful tasting experience makes this the perfect item for family and friends.
- Health Benefits: Our Honey Ginseng Green Tea is Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, and Carb-Free to keep your body balanced, revitalized, and feeling healthy.
- Amino blend: A perfectly blended mix of amino acids to aid in muscle recovery
- Energy blend: With 100 millligram of caffeine coming from green tea and/or green coffee extracts to supply you with a boost of energy to help you get through the day or a grueling workout
- Mental focus: Don’t allow the day to get the best of you, the unique formula in essential Amino; Energy helps provide you with the mental focus you need
- Any time formula: This unique formula is perfect for any time of the day such as helping you get energized and focused in the morning, helping to stay focused and productive in the afternoon, or even supporting your energy levels and focus in the gym
- 5 calories per serving; 1 gram of carbs; no sugar; 10+ delightful flavors to choose from ; Replaces Electrolytes Lost in Sweat During Exercise
- MATCHA TEA BAGS: These matcha tea bags are perfect hot or iced. Drink hot as a substitute for your morning coffee, or brew & ice for a refreshing, afternoon beverage for the tea drinker on the go.
- GRAB A QUICK CUP: When life is too hectic for a leisurely cup of loose leaf tea, we offer this line of tea bag products for the same delicious flavor, conveniently packaged in individual tea bags.
- TRY THEM ALL: We make a wide variety of delicious tea blends with chamomile, matcha, oolong, mint, peach, hibiscus & more. You can enjoy them as loose leaf teas, tea bags, bottled teas & powders.
- SUSTAINABLE TEAS: We partner with the Japanese farming community to preserve the art & craft of tea harvesting. It's a part of our responsibility to the planet that starts in the fields of Japan.
- THE ITO EN PHILOSOPHY: We believe green tea is a gift nature has given to us to share with others. Our premium quality teas always deliver good taste & unmatched health properties, from the ground up.
- Authentic Japanese Sencha with matcha
- Country of origin is United States
- The package dimension of the product is 10.2cmL x 15.2cmW x 34.3cmH
- The package weight of the product is 11.2 ounces
- Allergen information: chicken_meat_free
- Beautiful little hand-rolled pearls are gently infused with the floral essences from jasmine flowers
- This tea is a delight to look at, and the light-colored brew is full of floral and sweet aromas
- These are hand rolled by ladies in Fuan in northern Fujian Province
- Medium-bodied tea with a floral, jasmine aroma that is lightly caffeinated
- Natural energy: 150mg of Natural caffeine from green tea
- Electrolytes: 6x the electrolytes of the leading sports drink with sodium, potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- All Natural: free yourself from toxic energy drinks. Choose clean. Nothing fake. Nothing artificial-everr. Making a better CHOICE matters
- Guilt Free: Low calorie and Keto friendly
- Vitamin blend: the right amount of B-vitamins your body needs
- FLAVOR: Yogi Green Tea Super Antioxidant tea combines bold Green Tea with Lemongrass and Licorice for a lightly sweet and citrus-y blend.
- Benefits: This rejuvenating blend combines Grapeseed Extract with Green Tea to supply antioxidants and help support overall health.
- Organic: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- CONTENTS: Contains Caffeine, Gluten free, Vegan and Kosher. No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners. Individually packaged in compostable tea bags.
- BREWING SUGGESTIONS: To get the most out of every cup, bring water just to boiling and steep 3 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.
- For the perfect cup we recommend that you use one tea bag. Add water just under the boil and infuse for 2-3 minutes. Our Green tea with Jasmine should be served without milk and can be sweetened with sugar or honey.
- Aromatic tea with powerful antioxidant benefits
- 50-Count Tea Bags (1 Box)
What’s the first thing you reach for when you roll out of bed in the morning? If you’re like us, it’s either coffee or tea. Both are fiercely defended as the best breakfast beverage, and there’s merit to both sides: Coffee is the No. 1 source of antioxidants for Americans, and it may protect against diabetes.
But tea drinkers likely have the upper hand—especially when their beverage is green. New findings out of Columbia University’s Medical Center suggest that when women with breast cancer take oral green tea extract, Polyphenon E, their conditions improve.
Green tea comes from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant, which is a small shrub that is native to East Asia and India (Tea Revolution, n.d.). While the drink has been enjoyed for centuries, even today, scientists continue to uncover new and exciting benefits of the beverage. Enjoying one or more cups of green tea per day could help you unlock some of these benefits.
1. Green Tea Is a Natural Stimulant
Green tea is a natural source of caffeine, making it a great way to perk yourself up when you’re feeling tired. The good news is that green tea contains less caffeine than coffee, meaning that you can sip this beverage throughout the afternoon without significantly disturbing your sleep or suffering through the jittery side effects of a caffeine overdose (Mayo Clinic, 2014).
2. Green Tea Might Help Fight Off Cancer
Your cells naturally accumulate oxidative damage during regular cell metabolism. A class of molecules called antioxidants can prevent or even reverse that damage. One of the most powerful antioxidants is called epigallocatechin gallate, and it is found in high levels in green tea. Epigallocatechin gallate has been shown to reduce the growth of breast and prostate tumors (Liao et al., 1995).
3. Minimal Processing Leaves Nutrients Intact
Unlike soda, another common source of caffeine, tea is relatively unprocessed. After picking the leaves, they are allowed to soften before being rolled to wring out their juices (Tea Class, n.d.). After heat is applied to the leaves, they are dried and ready to use. This minimal amount of processing means that green tea retains many of the phytonutrients that are available in the actual tea plant.
4. Green Tea is Associated with Lower Heart Disease Risk
Green tea may also be good for your heart. In a study of 40,530 Japanese individuals followed over seven years, drinking three to four cups of green tea per day was associated with a 31% lower risk of dying of cardiovascular disease (Kuriyama, 2006).
5. It May Rev Up Your Metabolism, Helping You Lose Weight
The phytonutrients in green tea may also help you lose weight and keep it off. A 2009 meta-analysis of studies in this area found that drinking catechin-rich green tea significantly reduced body weight (Hursel et al., 2009). Furthermore, people who drank green tea were more likely to maintain a healthy weight after significant weight loss.
6. Green Tea Balances Your Ratio of Good and Bad Cholesterol
Not all cholesterol is bad for you. Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol is associated with cardiovascular risk, while high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol could actually protect you against heart disease. Although the exact mechanisms of this effect are unknown, the phytonutrients in green tea appear to be connected to balanced LDL and HDL cholesterol levels, helping to keep them in a healthy range (Maron et al., 2003).
7. Green Tea May Help You Chill Out
Green tea contains the amino acid L-theanine, which is found almost exclusively in tea plants (Raj Juneja et al., 1999). L-theanine acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain, meaning that it sends signals to neurons. Several studies have shown that L-theanine appears to increase alpha-wave generation in the human brain, signalling a state of relaxation (Raj Juneja et al., 1999).
8. It May Protect Your Brain Against Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s disease is characterized by profound changes in memory and thinking abilities. This neurodegenerative disease currently has no cure. However, the antioxidants in green tea appear to reduce the likelihood that you will develop Alzheimer’s disease (Weinreb et al., 2004).
9. It May Also Provide Protection Against Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative condition that affects movement and fine motor control. Like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease is progressive and has no cure. The polyphenols in green tea may protect against cell injury caused by neurotoxins while promoting the survival of healthy cells (Pan, Jankovic, & Weidong, 2003).
10. Drinking Green Tea Keeps Your Mouth Healthy
Combine green tea and milk for a delicious treat.
Your mouth is a breeding ground for bacteria. Green tea has natural antibiotic and antifungal properties. In fact, growing evidence suggests that drinking green tea could protect against cavities and bad breath (Narotzkia, 2012).
11. Green Tea Compounds Could Fight Against MRSA
Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA, is a strain of antibiotic-resistant bacteria that is often transmitted in health care settings. Unlike regular staph infections, MRSA is not easily treated with antibiotics. Thus, new avenues for treatment are needed. Some preliminary evidence indicates that green tea may be helpful in the fight against MRSA (Zhao et al., 2001).
12. Drinking Green Tea May Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels
The flavonoids in green tea, including epigallocatechin gallate, have been shown to decrease the liver’s glucose production. This means that your body regulates blood sugar more effectively, keeping your glucose levels within a healthy range (Waltner-Law, 2002).
13. Green Tea Can Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is becoming an epidemic in the United States, with nearly 10% of the population having this condition (American Diabetes Association, 2016). Drinking green tea could lower your risk. Compared to those who drank one cup per week, participants who drank more than six cups of tea per day had an astonishing 33% lower risk of type 2 diabetes (Iso et al., 2006). This effect remained even after researchers controlled for factors such as age, sex, and body mass index.
14. The Fluoride in Green Tea Promotes Healthy Teeth
Green tea contains fluoride, the mineral that is added to the water supply to support stronger dental health (Fung et al., 1999). Small increases in the amount of fluoride can prevent bacteria from attacking teeth.
15. Green Tea Keeps Bones Strong
This lavish latte provides a great way to enjoy the nutritional benefits of green tea.
Loss of bone strength is a major public health problem, particularly for postmenopausal women, who are at high risk for osteoporosis. The polyphenols in green tea may increase bone mass, protecting bone tissue from damage (Shen et al., 2008).
16. Antioxidants in Green Tea Boost the Immune System
Drinking green tea might fend of the sniffles this winter. In a randomized controlled trial, 32% fewer participants taking green tea extract developed cold or flu symptoms compared to a placebo control group (Rowe et al., 2006). The exact mechanisms behind this effect are unknown, but they could be related to the vitamin C content in green tea.
17. Green Tea Keeps You Looking Youthful
Not only is green tea good for your physical health, but it could also keep you looking great! Beauty experts commonly use green tea products for their anti-inflammatory effects. For instance, a combined regimen of 10% green tea cream and green tea supplements improves the elasticity of skin, which keeps your skin looking more youthful as you age (Chiu et al., 2005).
18. Green Tea Can Help You Reduce Your Sugar Intake
Green tea is a healthy choice for those worried about added sugars, because it naturally contains zero grams of sugar. Compared to soda and fruit juice, which both contain a lot of sugar, green tea is the healthier choice. If you are accustomed to sugary beverages, it may take some time to adjust to the more astringent flavor of green tea. One good way to reap the benefits of green tea is to mix a tablespoon or two of matcha green tea powder into your smoothies until you get used to drinking green tea on its own.
19. Green Tea Can Boost Your Productivity
As a mild stimulant, green tea can help you concentrate better. If you are feeling a mid-afternoon slump, brew yourself a cup of green tea to perk yourself up and enhance your productivity.
20. Green Tea is Connected to Longer Life
The accumulated health benefits of green tea mean that it may help you live longer. Indeed, one large study that followed participants over 11 years found that drinking three or four cups of tea each day lowered risk of mortality by 5% for men and 18% for women (Kuriyama, 2006).
Quick Facts About Green Tea
- Green tea consumption was thought to have originated in China about 4,000 years ago.
- Though green tea originated in China, its production today has spread to numerous other Asian countries.
- Green tea is believed to be first brewn in 2737 BC during the reign of Emperor Shennong.
- Green tea is 99.9% water, and offers 1 calorie for every 100 ml serving.
Green tea is synonymous with health today. The tea offers various benefits, some of the most important ones being better heart health, weight loss, and prevention of serious ailments like cancer and diabetes. Green tea also helps improve depression symptoms.
Real Supplements gives you the best Green Tea on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-08-10.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.